The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) has opened applications across Europe for programme aimed to help growth sustainable business providing innovative solutions to global problems. According to the Business & Sustainable Development Commission, the market opportunities for achieving the UN Global Goals is an estimated US$12 trillion. The DIT allows programme winners to tap into these opportunities through expert assistance and green finance investor matchmaking.
The Sustainable Fast Track UK selects 100 European companies to take part in the awards programme in London on 24 March 2020. The award winners will gain access to:
- Tailored investment services by DIT
- Office space at the exclusive Sustainable Workspaces in London
- Company set-up accountancy from RSM
- Legal support from Bates Wells
- Impact Strategy support from 3B Impact
And much more, including an in-road to global markets with the UK delegation.
Deadline: 10 February 2020.