The sympozium offer the possibility for presentation of research results of both organisers and Polish guests as well as for scientific discussions. In addition there will be time for individual specialized talks.
September 25th and 26th, 2019
Polonia Palace Hotel
Al. Jerozolimskie 45
visitors from scientific, research and industral sectors.
• Application of light-weight materials in e-mobility: New approaches for native or modified wood composites
• Integrative management of water resources and water related risks
• Neutral Lightweight Design – Progressive Approach for Sustainable Mobility
• New trends for plasma-based innovation for environment
• Land Management: Towards visionary peri-urban landscapes? Environmental governance mixes for sustainable peri-urbanization
• Water Management: Development of innovative technologies and materials
based on iron hydroxide for removal from process water and sewage water.
the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MNiSW)
Information and registration:
kom.: +48 604 48 23 77