2st International Scientific Conference on
INTERDISCIPLINARITY IN HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
“Artificial Intelligence for Health and Health Care”
- Presentation of new methods, models and empirical research,
- Integration of the professionals dealing with econometrics, statistics and operational research in health care,
- Exchanging research experience and creating new directions of research in the field of health and health care,
- Young scientists’ training.
July 6th-7th, 2020
Warsaw, Poland, University of Warsaw
1. IT solutions in healthcare:
- development of e-health, mhealth, telemedicine and AI in medicine
- development of IT systems;
- GIS tools and maps of health needs;
2. Health problems:
- mental health;
- civilization diseases, epidemiology and risk factors;
3. Concepts and functioning of healthcare systems:
- services planning at multinational, national and local levels;
- remuneration and reimbursement policies;
- medical personnel occupation and material resources of the system;
- coordinated health care.
4. Financial resources, costs – consequences analysis in healthcare:
- financial resources;
- resource efficiency;
- management and planning of healthcare expenditures.
5. Evaluation of health programmes:
- choice of treatment methods;
- management of health programs.
6. Management of health organizations and services:
- assessment of health needs;
- organizational responsibility;
- cross-sectoral relationships;
- medical tourism
7. Quantitative and qualitative approach to healthcare:
- quality of health services;
- modelling of health systems.
8. Public and private health insurance:
- willingness-to-pay for additional services.
9. Decision making in healthcare:
- decisions at the clinical level.
Centre for Health Care Management, Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw
Department of Operational Research, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz
Field of Health Care Financing Medical University of Lodz
- 6th July 2020, hours 14:00 – 20:00 (2pm -8pm)
Tyszkiewicz Potocki Palace, Central campus University of Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmieście 32, 00-067, Warsaw
- 7th July 2020, hours 09:00 – 20:00 (9am – 8pm)
Faculty of Management, Szturmowa 1/3, 02-678, Warsaw